Thanks to its Bluetooth connection, the Ultrasonic Portable Mini can be recharged on a wireless charging QI, connected via USB to the power.
Follow these easy steps to charge your device :
1. The battery level of your device will appear in the main screen of Anemotracker App.
2. A mini red light on the charger will show it’s powered on .
3. Turn your Ultrasonic Portable Mini upside down on the Wireless charger QI.
4. A blue light on the charger will show you that your device is charging.
5. Charge your device for at least 3 hours ( approx).
6. Check battery level in the Anemotracker app.
We recommend checking the battery level regularly to maintain the performance of the Ultrasonic Portable Mini.
Watch our latest video: